Download Our App
Download Our Product Catalogue
Employee Appraisal Form
Employee Appraisal Form
Overall Purpose Of Employee Appraisal
To initiate a clear and open communication of performance expectations
To assist employees in their professional growth, through the identification of strengths and opportunities for development
At the outset of the appraisal time period
It is the joint responsibility of the employee and the supervisor (appraiser) to establish a feasible work plan for the coming year, including major employee responsibilities and corresponding benchmarks against which results will be evaluated.
Critical or key elements of performance and professional development needs (if any), should also be noted at this time
At the conclusion of the appraisal time period
The employee will be responsible for completing a draft of the Appraisal Form as a tool for self-appraisal and a starting point for the supervisor’s evaluation. The employee can add examples of achievements for each criterion. Once the form had been filled, the employee send it to his supervisor.
It is the primary responsibility of the supervisor to gather the necessary input from the appropriate sources of feedback (internal and/or external customers, peers). In case of collaboration with Odoo SA Belgium, the supervisor must receive completed evaluation form from the employee's Belgian project manager.
The supervisor synthesizes and integrates all input into the completed appraisal. He motivates his evaluation in the ad hoc fields.
The employee may choose to offer comments or explanation regarding the completed review.
The supervisor send the form to the HR department
Date of appraisal
Date of review
1 (a) Do you have an up-to-date job description?
(b) Do you have an up-to-date action plan?
(c) Do you understand all the requirements of your job?
(d) Do you have regular opportunities to discuss your work, and action plans?
(e) Have you carried out the improvements agreed with your manager which were made at the last appropriate meeting?
(b) Do less well?
(c) have difficulty with?
(d) fail to enjoy?
2. What have you accomplished, over and above the minimum requirements of your job description, in the period under review (consider the early part of the period as well as more recent events)? Have you made any innovations?
3. List any difficulties you have in carrying out your work. Were there any obstacles outside your own control which prevented you from performing effectively?
4. What parts of your job, do you (a) do best?
5. Have you any skills, aptitudes, or knowledge not fully utilised in your job? If so, what are they and how could they be used?
6. Can you suggest training which would help to improve your performance or development?
7. Additional remarks, notes, questions, or suggestions
Be a fan on Facebook
Follow 92trade on Twitter
Watch 92trade on Youtube
Follow 92trade on google+
49 Sangana Street Mile 1 Diobu
Port Harcourt Rivers
Call us now: +23414406283
© 2016 92trade.com. All Rights Reserved.